Guaranteed The Best Comics

Guaranteed The Best Comics
The Comics Will Be Up Soon. Be Patient Please '_' Until My Comics Are Up, Check Out My Friend's Sprite Comics At spritesgalore.blogspot.com

BEST BLOGSPOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST BLOGSPOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read or Die!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Time's Up

Well, time's up, it's already past Christmas and my first comic still hasn't been posted yet. I'm very sorry for any inconveniences. I still haven't been able to find the right way to make the comics yet. I believe I heard from one of my friends that a floppy disk must be required to make the comics. I'm out of luck there. I haven't been able to find any lately. I think my friend said he'll let me have one so I can create my comics. Again, I'm very sorry for any inconveniences.

No comments: